- Prepare Timely Filing Limit reports
- Schedule A/R reports
- Know where your money is and how to get it!
If your small practice is like most, it is a challenge for you to maintain solid financial performance in this era of shrinking reimbursements and ever-changing regulations and payer rules. And like all providers, you want to practice medicine – not focus on the business of medicine.
Don’t incur penalties or miss out on incentives
Lytec 2013 is the latest practice management upgrade for the Lytec suite. Designed to support physician practices in streamlining processes and balancing a healthy AR, Lytec 2013 is equipped to assist providers in participating in electronic prescribing incentive programs. Purchase Lytec 2013 today and receive e-prescribing from RelayHealth® at no additional cost through June 30, 2013.
Lytec Can Help
In a small practice, every bit of revenue counts. You need a practice solution that reduces the administrative burden on your practice while helping to improve patient care and the reimbursement for that care. The Lytec® suite of solutions from McKesson addresses these items. The core Lytec practice management (PM) system provides a powerful workflow engine to manage the scheduling, billing and revenue management functions of your practice. But Lytec is much more than practice management. Lytec also offers a combined electronic health record (EHR)/practice management solution called Lytec MD, as well as a suite of connectivity solutions called Lytec Connect. Read on to learn how the Lytec solution suite can help your office improve productivity and enhance health outcomes.
Your Connectivity Solution
Better Connectivity Equals Better Cash Flow
To round out the product suite, Lytec offers a platform for healthcare connectivity services that strengthen the relationships between your practice and external stakeholders including patients, payers, health information exchanges and pharmacies. Lytec electronic data interchange (EDI) services, powered by RelayHealth®, connect to more than 1,800 payers to facilitate the following exchange of information between providers and payers:
• Electronic claims processing helps to reduce A/R days and speed cash flow
• Online eligibility enables practices to automatically verify insurance eligibility on the front end to reduce denials on the back end
• ERA processing automates payment posting to reduce data entry errors and lower administrative costs
• Statement processing handles approximately 300 million patient documents annually for healthcare providers throughout the country